Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Rain Says He Would Like to Perform at the Next TIME 100 Gala

MTV

During a television appearance, Rain stated that if given the opportunity to attend the TIME 100 Gala again, that he would like to perform on stage during the party.

Rain, the internationally recognized entertainer who was chosen twice as TIME's Most Influential Person, announced during a recent television appearance that he would one day like to perform on stage at the TIME 100 Gala, if he ever gets another chance to attend.

During an April 30th broadcast of KBS' talk show, "Yon Ye G aJoong Gye", Rain stated, "If I ever have another chance to attend the TIME Gala party as one of the 100 final list, I'd like to sing on the stage of the party."

Additionally, when asked who he wanted to meet the most while in New York City for the event, Rain replied that he would have most liked to meet the President of the United Stated, Barack Obama, or famous talk show host Oprah Winfrey. He added, "I want to take a picture together with the two of then, and then hang it in my living room."

He went on to mention, "Unfortunately, the First Lady (Michelle Obama) didn't come, but I enjoyed the dinner very much and was able to spend meaningful time with the attendees. I also heard Sting sing live. If I ever have another chance to attend the party, my goal is to sing on its stage."

What do you think? Does Rain have a good shot at making the guest list for the next TIME 100 Gala and achieving his goal?

Source: GoKpop

No comments: