Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rain offers his congratulations to a female journalist and writer

book

책 나왔을 때 비 (정지훈) 씨가 메시지 축하 보내온. 글씨체 가 매우 인상적 ㅎ ㅎ (실은 독자 들에게 한마디 부탁 했는데.. 나한테 보내 왔음 - _)

When my book was published, Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) sent me a message of congratulations.
His handwriting is very impressive. (Actually, I asked him to say something to my readers, but he offered his congratulations to me.)

-Rain's message to the journalist and writer-

Hi, journalist 'Lee Hye Rin'! No, dear writer. haha.
I'm also trying to read a lot recently.
I'm so thankful that I'm able to read a book, thanks to you.
I hope you'll write a lot of good material in the years ahead, and at the same time will honor me with your friendship.
Thank you.
Hope it becomes a big hit !!

With best wishes from Rain.

Source: http://twitpic.com/49p8ke
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: