Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rain is mentioned by singer 'Kim Tae Woo' in MBC TV 'Come To Play'

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player

- Aired on 3/14/2011 -
Brief summary

'Kim Tae Woo' said, "What I really want to do in my 30s is to go on a concert tour across the world.

Whenever Rain talked about me in TV broadcasts -saying that he thanked me for buying him loaves of bread in his trainee days, I was often asked, 'Don't you envy him?', then I answered, 'I don't envy him so much'

But when I saw him being interviewed with overseas media while he was standing against a background of a chartered flight with a photo showing him printed, I really envied him. So I felt I would really like to go on a concert tour across the world in my 30s."

Source: DC
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: