Sunday, February 06, 2011

Rain in an advertisement set


I'm a photographer specializing in filming commercials.

For two days, I was photographing for the advertisement of China's male cosmetics brand Mentholatum using Rain as its advertising character. This picture shows Rain posing for a picture for its advertisement & his autograph.

When I first met him, he was tall and well-built, had really better skin than women, and an extraordinary light sparked in himself. Both his great muscles which were hard as steel and his nuance and expressiveness in his face were perfect.

It was a great honor for me to meet real live 'Rain', whose name is known throughout the world and who is considered the best singer in Korea, many people without exception admire by calling him by the title "Rain God (Bineunim)" and I had seen only on TV.

His good manner was more impressive thanks to his sense of professionalism.

While working together, I thought it was a good opportunity to get to know each other as people, not just fellow colleagues for a while.

After the photograph was completed, when I asked him for his autograph, he was tired from his work, but was nevertheless willing to sign autograph for me.

I got his autograph right here on a small piece of paper with the words, "To **, Happy New Year. From Rain"

He seemed sincere enough when he said, "Happy New Year" to me.

Source: DC
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: