Sunday, February 06, 2011

Rain is mentioned as a female singer's mother's future son-in-law


- Brief summary -

In KBS 2TV's show program 'Perfect Score' aired on February 5th, female singer 'Kim Jae Kyung's mother said, "Ideally it would be nice "He has the package, he has everything", but I give first rank to his good personality when I count a man as my daughter's husband. I wish my daughter could marry Rain."

When she appointed Rain as the right man to marry her daughter, MC 'Park Kyung Rim' said, "Her mother talks out of both sides of her mouth because she wants a man who has a nice personality as her daughter's husband, not a perfect man, but Rain appointed by her has a nice personality and is perfect. She is asking too much!"

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291738&page=1&bbs=
Video by ratoka300@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: