Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rain's talking (4) at the 2010 Lotte Family Concert on November 27th

Talking 1


I wish Lotte tremendous success in everything you do.
As you know, I've been shooting a drama recently.
It's very important to say the lines in a convincing way without mumbling in the drama.
To achieve this, I've put an awful lot of work into improving my pronunciation.
This drama has done a world of good for my development, and is quite interesting.
It's only a few episodes before the drama is over, but please enjoy the drama until the end of it.
I'm going to have to sing my next song.
My pants are nearly falling off today of all days. (adjusting his pants)
(Audience : Take off them!)

Talking 2



Unlike when I put on my own show, when I'm asked to give a Lotte Family concert I think I often tell you what I'd like.
I feel like I tend to talk more at Lotte Family concert than when I have my own show.
Actually, you can find that I seldom have any conversation at my own concert.
So, I am very self-centered.
I tend to boss others around.
I guess only my fans have come to see this concert. (when a lot of people cheered loudly)
Are there any couples who have been in a relationship here?
Oh, there are quite a few people !
That woman who hates to see his boy friend raise his hand, is brought to my attention.
Anyway, as I’ve said before....

Talking 3



Santokki !
(Yeah!)
Do you like it that much?
Now, let me sing my next song

Talking 4



You are so childish for your ages..
I'm sorry to inform you that the number of my age will be equal to that of eggs in a carton next year.

Video credit: DC / ratoka@youtube.com / kumonohi82@youtube.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: