Monday, June 21, 2010

Rain held a press conference for the lunch of his concert in Japan on June 20th

RainPC

-Brief summary-

Rain appeared at the press conference for the lunch of his concert in Japan (Rain's Zepp Love Concert Tour & Rain's concert in Saitama Super Arena), wearing a dark grey suit, a white dress shirt, and a simple and dark tie.

Rain started to talk after he first gave a greeting in Japanese, "It's been a day since I visited here. I'm not tired. Now my mind is completely occupied by my concert."

When asked why he had chosen such live concert venues, he answered, "Until now I've asked that my fans come to my concert, but I'm prepared to make the first move to see them in this case."

When asked what the difference is between his Zepp Conert Tour and his concert in Saitama Super Arena, he expressed, "My Zepp Conert Tour is very open and friendly as if I have a date with you, not splendid. My concert in Saitama Super Arena, by comparison, is a very splendid stage which has a lot to see."

Source: Japanese fans' Twitter / benamoo
http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item, gall.dcinside.com
Photo Source: http://news.so-net.ne.jp/article/detail/488781/
Translation by: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: