Monday, July 27, 2009

Rain, 'confident' that 'Ninja Assassin' is the "real piece towards America"

Singer and actor Rain made more than 3,000 fans from Asia countries wild with enthusiasm.

Rain held his global fan meeting (Rain's global Fan Meeting in Seoul 'Rain Theater') at 'Hall of Peace' inside of Kyunghee University, Dongdaemoonku, Seoul, on the 26th. At this fan meeting, his Asia fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, etc. were present.

Rain met with his Asia fans for the first time in more than one year since last August. This fan meeting held under the celebrity Kim Jae-dong's compere, was decorated with a huge screen based on 'Rain Theater'.

Rain started the event with exciting retro song 'Fresh Woman', and he greeted to his fans, "Hi, everybody! How have you been? Nice to meet you. Thank you for your coming here. I've prepared many of things for this fan meeting. I've been eager to see all of you."

With MC 'Kim Jae-Dong', Rain neatly answered various questions prepared by his fans.

Rain's secret to V-line & face? Not plastic surgery but work out &

Rain received questions his fans were most curious about. Of them, was his secret to his V-line face. Rain answered it isn't surgery. I just lost some weight & and added; I feel that loss of weight.

He also made his fans laugh by saying I'm born a natural He smiled and added
back then, the make up artist told me to get treatments and massages to maintain
the skin which I had no time for, but now I have to take the advice.

Rain, "'Ninja Assassin', a confident piece"

On Ninja Assassin to be released world wide on November, Rain said this is practically the first piece towards America.
The time has come to acknowledge the name 'Rain' in the American market.
I do not wish to be humble in this piece. I trained until I pushed myself to the limits.
I want to be proud this time. I don't know how it'll go, but I'm honored to have a role in this sort of film."

He also added "It's a good piece. It's got nice stories and fits the Korean custom so you’ll get to like it."
Rain, 'confident' that 'Ninja Assassin' is the "real piece towards America."
"Ninjas not only existed in Japan, but also in Korea and China. There's hashing skills only in Korea and China. I've trained for a year to master it" says Rain. "The story is simple yet sad. It'll fit the Korean custom" "I've seen the movie. I don't know how it'll go, but I was honored to have a role in this sort of film."
He added "the only pro and con of this film is that there's too much blood."

On the day 'Ninja Assassin' trailer was released with fancy actions and CG effects and attracted curiosity from movie fans.

Rain commented "I cried during the preview 2 weeks ago when I saw the word Rain. I thought all my hard work paid off. It was the feeling I had when I first had an interview after my first album release."
He continued "I'll humbly accept this work's failure. I have confidence."

Rain, "success will be ever so close if difficulties during 20s are overcome"

Rain said "20's is when you have to do this and that. I want to live this way now but stabilize afterwards to protect my family and my friends."

His fans gave him a warm round of applause for his reply which was full of his manly responsibility. He also touched his fans' heart by saying "there's lots of hard times but if they are overcome, success will be that much closer."

Rain, "envied Choi of 'Old Boy' and followed his clothing"

For MC Kim Jae-dong's question whether "world star Rain is also envious of someone", Rain answered "I always thought Choi Min-sik was cool in the movie 'Old Boy'." He felt 'envious' in the scene where Choi walked along in his trench coat. "He looked so cool that I bought the coat and wore it for a few days."

Rain, "I wouldn't be here if I was afraid of being hurt"

Rain confessed that "nothing works out when you're afraid to fail. If I was afraid of falling when I earned the title of a singer, I wouldn't be standing here."

He added "even if I may fail, I think of it becoming closer to success. Being in your 20's is both a present and a reality. If you spend your 20's wisely, your 30's and 40's will be sweet."

For questions about his appearance Rain commented "I'm satisfied with how I look.
Actually, because I look this way there's no limit in roles. A director once said people who look like me fit for any role."

Rain, "Asia tour will be a stage emphasizing fantasy"

Rain shared his concept and plans for his Asia tour 'Legend of Rainism' starting on August 29 th in Japan. "f the stages so far was strategical presentation through fancy performance, this stage will be focused on communication with the fans" said Rain.
"It won't only emphasize powerful and sexy performance, but will also have simple and yet a fantasy-like stage."

Rain, "Josh Hartnett looks cool even to a man"

When asked whether he was envious of anyone, Rain answered "I saw Josh Hartnett once.
I have no idea how anyone can have such pure skin and deep eyes."
For his charming point, Rain answered his 'body' "that's all I have to offer", making his fans laugh.
When asked if he doesn’t have any relationships, he answered "it may look like I don't have any relationships, but I have them from many places."
For this, Kim Jae-dong answered "it's not the time for any relationships. It's kind of sad to hear him say such jokes." Kim also drew cheers from the fans by adding "after all, he is in a relationship with you all isn't he?"
Rain also touched his fans' heart by saying "I was told I was too tall before.
But I realized that nothing is born a natural."

After 1~2 hours of talks, Rain sang 'I Do' passionately, and 'Kim Tae-Woo' who is one of members of previous idol group 'GOD', appeared on the stage as a guest.

And then, Rain completed the event with 'Rainism' and 'My Girl'. Especially, While he sang 'My Girl', Asia fans' names were introduced through the screen, that attracted attention.

Rain said, "Now, it is the last time. Thank you very much for your coming here. I'll meet with you my Asia tour and Ninja Assassin premiere."

After this fan meeting, Rain's expected to dash forward his Asia tour entitled, 'Legend of Rainsm', and to show his best performances for his Asia fans as much as it is resumed in two years.

Source: Notcut newshttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=079&aid=0002078158
Edailyhttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0002135367
Star newshttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0001991544
Star news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=144&oid=108&aid=0001991539
Yon Hap news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=140&oid=001&aid=0002782971
Joy news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=111&aid=0000154386
Asia Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002200589
Edaily http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=141&oid=018&aid=0002135364
Edaily http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=141&oid=018&aid=0002135358
Osen http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=144&oid=109&aid=0002040352
Osen http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=144&oid=109&aid=0002040358My
My daily http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=sec&sid1=001&sid2=144&oid=117&aid=0002030919
No Cut news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=079&aid=0002078158
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: