Monday, July 27, 2009

[Fan Acct] I talked to Rain yesterday

My younger sister and I, both of two are big fans of Rain.
The following story is my sister's.

I'm a student worker at a restaurant.
When I arrived at my work yesterday (July 25), Rain and his close friend Baegka were eating already.
I rapidly ran to him holding menus in my hand when Rain was about to pay the meal.

I: We have many kinds of desserts. would you like some dessert?
Rain got it and told me.
Rain: Can you clear away these dishes? and pleases take a damp towel to me.

My hands were quivering with excitement.
Rain: You seem to be piling dishes too high carelessly. Why don't you carry in twice?
Just then, I wanted to say to him, "I'm your big fan."

He removed stains when I brought him the towel.
There was a red stain on his white T shirt.

Rain: Can I order some coconut milk? It's like something that is bitten in my mouth.
I: Do you mean that's like flog spawn?
Rain: Oh yes! That's right. Make it two please!
Baegka: I can't eat such things. (waving his hand)

I: It's not real flog spawn, but edible starch.
Baegka: Really? But I just want an ice cream.
I: We don't sell ice cream.

Rain: Will you order the same thing as mine.( to Baegka)
At that time, Baegka seemed to harden his face.

I: Don't you remember me, Oppa(Rain)? I sang and danced your songs, Touch Ya and I'm Coming, at your fan meeting in 2007.
Rain: Oh. yeah! Nice to meet you!

These two were sitting on an outdoor terrace of our resturant.
After carrying the order, I asked their autographs.
Rain: We aren't here in order to sign.(with a laugh)
And then,
Rain: Just leave it here.

In fact, I also asked them singns for three other workers,
Rain: Oh my! no less than three!
I: We separately need three signs from both of you.
Rain: Can you have a lie down while I sign for you.

When Rain paid with a credit card, I told him.
I: I'm taking up dancing at my university, and I've worked hard to follow your example.
Rain: Are you majoring in dancing yet?
I: Yes, I'm a new student.

When he left, I yelled toward his back.
"Ninja Assassin, Be a big hit!!"

Rain and Baegka wrote to me their greetings in addition to signs,
"I love ***" and "Life is incomplete" each.

Source: benamoo
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: