English translation based on chinese subtitles of the video:
Host: Hello! Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness!
Rain: ..... (looking slightly embarrassed)
Host: (let's have a big hug)How are you? I'm so honoured being here with you!
Rain: I feel honoured, too! I've seen you on TV quite a number of time.
Host: Really? How do you feel after seeing me?
Rain: Very pretty!
Host: Ahhhh! So, in your heart, did you ever wish to meet up with me?
Rain: ..... I always watch from the side.
Host: (I'm sorry) I understand. How long has it been since the last concert?
Rain: It has been a couple of months after Daegu's concert.
Host: There are a lot of fans coming from Japan.
Rain: Yes, the Japan Fan Club has organised and gathered a big group of fans coming together.
Host: They are trying to make arrangement with the hotel now to have a room next to yours. In actual fact, I have also tried my hardest to do just that.
Rain: But I've to get back to Seoul early today...
(No translation for the beginning of the 2nd part)
Host: What is it about you that you think is your most appealing?
Rain: Face...
Host: Uwaaaaa! Face!
Rain: No... No... Is this line here under the eyebag... This is the 21st century eyebag!
(They are talking about the actress in the movie)
Rain: She is very sexy! I like sexy type!
Host: Oh, you like the sexy type....but I didn't wear anything near sexy today!
Rain: There's a nightgown over there!
Host: Let's give a round of applause for Rain to do well in Hollywood's movie! Congratulations!
Rain: This is a big production! The director was asking me while we were having our meal, "I'm about to start a project, would you be interested? It's about a Japanese hero figure, but I have not found my lead actor yet. Since I've met you and I can see that you are very hardworking, why don't you give it a try? I finally made my decision after the audition.
Host: How did you win over the Director's trust?
Rain: I've always been very hardworking in whatever I do. I will do anything that I am being asked to do. In fact, it is very tough because there are some fighting scenes but I take them in stride with smiles, saying "Can I try once more?" The others have finished their parts and I will approach the Director with "One more time?" .... added with a cute plea....
Host: So, are you still taking those martial arts lessons?
Rain: Ninja's martial arts is very different, they use swords, shakens or Ninja stars (small flat-plates of metal shaped like multi-pointed stars or squares), there are varities of weapons being used.
Host: So, did you sustain any injury?
Rain: All the time.... My hands are full of blisters.
Host: Poor thing! (taking the opportunity touching Rain's hands secretly)
Rain: Have been receiving lots of treatments though. I felt some under current when you touched me. I feel good whenever I see girls with long hair.
(No translation for the very last part)
Credit: jactweetybi@youtube.com (for the English translation)
Clip Source: janejz
100 Days of Deception: Episodes 1-2
7 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment