Sunday, May 15, 2011

[Rainy Day Season 3 Ep 7] Adieu concert in rehearsal



Aired on 14 May, 2011.
Rain story #7

1:05
Rain: What's up with this?

1:11
Rain: The echo of music is just a bit excessive.

2:16
Rain: There are too many howling sounds.

2:24
Director: I'll check the mike right now before continuing.

2:28:~2:32
Rain: When I say as "Let me appear on the stage again", the camera continuously has to pan across the room along with me.

2:40
Rain: The shoot has to take place more smoothly, maintaining a constant pace.
(Rain repeats it until they could remember it.)

3:05
Rain: Is the mike ready yet?

3:08~3:14
Rain: One two three, One two three, One two three.......

3:16
Rain: I'll get right to it.

3:37
Rain: Just a moment! Don't play the music, please.

3:39~4:19
Rain: When I make a gesture while singing the intro of the song, please gather together around me and do the same things as me.

5:11
Rain: Something's not quite right, is it?

5:21
Rain: Can you turn the volume up a little?

8:57~9:03
Rain: Oh please oh please..I love you.

9:20~9:28
Rain: What's up with this cap? I think it doesn't apply to the performance.
Is this the right cap? But it's torn.

9:31~9:35
Rain: Do something about it ! Is it torn intentionally?

10:55~10:57
Rain: I'd like to rate you ('Kyung Ho' who is the youngest manager) the best person throwing a towel of all time beyond both 'Yl Kwon' hyung and 'Cheol Won' hyung. (The two are older managers)

Source: happyyyrain torrent
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: