Friday, May 06, 2011

Rain @ Seoul National University (from Naver blog)

-Rain conducts an industrial economy seminar at Seoul National University om 3 May, 2011-
I can see why people like Rain.
I think many of them (including me) have fallen in love with him being his new fan after seeing him due to today's his lecture.
The god Rain finally showed up just as the crowd gathering in the lecture hall was so excited with the thought of seeing him !!!!
1
2
The god Rain reading their mood.
3
4
Rain visited this university on a personal invitation from 'Park Sung Hoon', a professor at the university and one of my colleagues I am personally acquainted with.
Mr. 'Park' is a marvelous professor, but despite of his fame, he was outshined in a very natural way by the god Rain who is indeed a great star.
5
See that amazing height.
6
7
8
9
In fact, I do not literally know his songs, but he seems to make a good fist of dancing.
What I've just discovered is that Rain also has a very smooth way of talking.
10
He has a really fantastic figure.
11
12
Source: blog.naver.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: