Monday, April 11, 2011

Rain's talk @ Shinhan Bank's celebration on April 9, 2011


0:02
Your voices are too quiet.

0:07
Do you want me to take off my sunglasses?

0:11
You want it?

0:13
Actually, it's still too early to take my sunglasses.

0:22
Oh, no no..

0:28
Well, try again..One two three!

0:34
Hi, everyone..

0:40
Do you think I look much better than before without my sunglasses?
(the audience : Yeah!!)

0:42
I knew it would be like that.

0:45~0:55
I'm currently filming a movie called 'Red Muffler', and now I'm in the midst of a concert tour.

0:59
Pardon me?
You're saying I look great?
(He flashes a "thumbs-up")

1:01~1:17
This movie about combat planes seems to be due for release sometime next year.
I think you'll like it.
And..

1:26~1:42
The Asian version of my upcoming music album in multiple languages will be released soon, but I'm going on a two-year business trip in the near future..(He is beating around the bush // He begins his compulsory two-year military service within this year)

1:50~
I'm very honored to meet you despite my busy schedule, and it's a pleasure for me to be here today.

Video Credit: maggie0625@Youku / ratoka@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: