Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rain's post on Twitter_Time100 gala party invitation

팬 여러분들 덕분에 또 한번 영광스러운 자리에 올랐네여 팬 여러분들 감사합니다 ^^ 같이 즐겨요! 갈라쇼와 시상식 티켓입니다 ..

Thanks to all my fans, I've won the honorable title again.
Thank all of you^^ Let's enjoy it! This is the ticket for the award and gala party invitation.

Source: http://twitpic.com/4nwbpv

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29rain Ji hoon jung
오랜만에 뉴스 스튜디오를 갑니다 ㅋㅋ 괜히 긴장 ^^~~~~2006 년 100인에 뽑히고 두번째에용 kbs1 11시 뉴스입니다 내일은 9시뉴스 ㅋㅋ말잘해야지~~
I've come to appear on a news show in a long time.. keke..Somehow I'm a bit nervous ^^

~~~This is the second time since 2006 I've been chosen as one of the Time 100 winners..It's KBS 1's 11 o'clock news show for today. I'll appear on its 9 o'clock news show tomorrow. keke..I'll speak very well.~~

29rain Ji hoon jung
@gori7911투표로 되는거 아니거든요!
The winners are not chosen by voting !
(When gori7911 mentioned, "나 투표했다. 축하해. 그리고 기억하라구!"
"I voted for you. congratulations! and remember that I voted for you!")

29rain Ji hoon jung
This is the ticket for the award and gala party invitation.^^ http://twitpic.com/4nwdtq

29rain Ji hoon jung
Thanks to all my fans. Because you all, I received this honorable invitation again.

29rain Ji hoon jung
팬 여러분들 덕분에 또 한번 영광스러운 자리에 올랐네여 팬 여러분들 감사합니다 ^^ 같이 즐겨요! 갈라쇼와 시상식 티켓입니다 ..
Thanks to all my fans, I've won the honorable title again.
Thank all of you.^^ Let's enjoy it! This is the ticket for the award and gala party invitation.

Source: http://twitpic.com/4nwbpv
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: