Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain is thrilled to attend the Time 100 gala party once again

Rain posted a message on his Twitter at around 11:20 am on the 26th, "It would be hard to describe my feelings as I'm here for the first time in 5 years! I thought that would be my first and last year at the party, but I can't believe that I've come back here ! Could I come back here a few years later? Anyway, thank all of you,.I'm going right in the studio."

He is going to attend the Time 100 gala party this morning.(by Korean time)

Rain has been selected as one of TIME's top 100 most influential people in the world this year. This is the second time since 2006 he has been included in the final list. Before this, in the 2011 Time 100 Poll that closed officially as of midnight on 14 April, Rain took first place, maintaining dominant position in the list of 203 candidates after beating out Jay Chou (second), Susan Boyle (third) and so on.

Including the American First Lady Michelle Obama, the listed 100 celebrities from all over the world will take part in the party.

Source: Star News
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: