Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Rainy Day Season 3 Ep 4] Rain Story 4


- Aired on 23 April 2011 -
Rain story #4

0:30~1:02
" I think my performance has always been going on one-sidedly.
So I'm trying something new.
Are there any couple who belongs together around here ?
Please kiss whenever I sing 'I Do', OK? "

(Somebody says "I can't bear to see them kissing ! ")
Hyung, if no one appear on stage on the day, any of you should do so.

1:02~1:12
" Please deeply kiss each other on your lips whenever I sing 'I Do' "
" Are you ready? Well, let's try that. "

3:02
Please keep playing the music while I'm talking to them.

3:41~3:53
" Until now, it was a very nice couple.
Thank you for coming out. Good-bye."
Please prepare a gift for the couple.

3:54~4:23
" It's time to be with you."
Some props are needed.
" I'll invite a fan onstage to sing for her."
Can I get a high chair for the fan?
" Who shall I pick? "
Let me suppose that she is on stage.

4:24~4:33
"What's your favorite song?"
"Let me sing this song for her."

6:54~7:03
"Thank you for coming out, and please go down the stage since you've received many gifts. Hurry up!"

7:09~7:26
"Two fourth of the show has finished. Let me sing my favorite song this time.
This is a love song."
Please make a preparation to sing it.

7:30
Please install a stand mike in front of the stage.

8:16~8:26
"An eventful year is drawing to a close, but I think I am fortunate that my drama was completed well, and I missed you."

8:36
That's not a protruding stage, is it?

8:40
I hope the compass of my mike keeps up.

8:48
Please remember what I'm supposed to keep mentioning.

8:55
Please don't take up the main yet.

8:59~9:05
"Do you happen to know this song?"

10:34
Please start the music soon after I mention.

Source: happyyyrain (Torrent)
Video Credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird

No comments: