Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Rain appears as a guest on Beijing FM 90.0


-March 3rd, 2011-
-Rain part-

0:45

Hi everyone. This is Rain.

0:55
Ah, your pronunciation is excellent.

1:02
Which words do you want to learn to speak most?

1:14
Well..For example, "I missed you so much" ('Bogosipeoseoyo', spelled phonetically)

1:25
Excellent!

1:39
Yes, excellent!

1:54
I really want to hear that I'm so cool.

2:03
Thank you..

2:17~3:03
As time passes, the environmental pollution is getting worse.
I've been appointed to an honorary ambassador to work to help to avert an environmental disaster, included preventing desertification.
These activities are intended to let the preventive measure of environmental pollution be given wider publicity.

3:24~3:26
I do not study Chinese specifically, but the campaign song has especially unique lyrics, so I tried to make a lot of time to convey the meaning well. But some words were difficult to pronounce..

4:00
I'm not sure if I can do that.

4:19~4:29
Thanks to the concern all of my fans have shown, I'm doing well.
I'd like to thank my chinese fan club for welcoming me.

4:52~5:07
One of my songs will be sung in Chinese. This one will be a dreamlike and fantasy concert. I think you'll love it, and it'll be a very exciting concert.

5:32~5:50
I play a fight pilot in the movie.. It'll probably be released sometime this year or next year. My new album will come out soon, and the campaign song in Chinese will also be released. So I hope to get a lot of support from you.

6:11~6:26
I hope you are always healthy, and I always appreciate your support of me.
Thank you for loving my dramas including Full House..
I ask for many of your interest in my movie and album.
Thank you.
I love you.

Video Credit: jinzhi0@youtube.com / raincloudhk
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: