Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[Notice from rain-jihoon] Rain's message - His condolences to the earthquake victims in Japan

Hi everyone, this is Rain.

First of all, I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences and consolation to all the people in Japan.

I know that they're having a very hard time due to such a tremendous natural disaster.

I feel as if it could happen to me and my heart bleeds a lot more for them, especially as I've often visited that country.

I am sure that if we combine our strength, these difficulties could be overcome.

I hope all of Japanese Cloud fans are all right, and I'd like to offer words of consolation again.

rain-jihoon.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Update)

[Notice from rain-cloud]

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/fromrain_view.php?page=1&No=14&bSeq=484

↑
Rain's message related to Japan's earthquake has been posted on his official homepage. We hope that his words will be great encouragement to the earthquake victims.

And, we Cloud have started a drive to raise funds for the earthquake victims in Japan.
We hope many of you will be involved in the movement.

Please click on the link below for further details.

↓
rain-cloud.co.kr

Source: rain-cloud.co.kr
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: