Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[Notice from rain-jihoon] Rain's message - His condolences to the earthquake victims in Japan

Hi everyone, this is Rain.

First of all, I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences and consolation to all the people in Japan.

I know that they're having a very hard time due to such a tremendous natural disaster.

I feel as if it could happen to me and my heart bleeds a lot more for them, especially as I've often visited that country.

I am sure that if we combine our strength, these difficulties could be overcome.

I hope all of Japanese Cloud fans are all right, and I'd like to offer words of consolation again.

rain-jihoon.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Update)

[Notice from rain-cloud]

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/fromrain_view.php?page=1&No=14&bSeq=484


Rain's message related to Japan's earthquake has been posted on his official homepage. We hope that his words will be great encouragement to the earthquake victims.

And, we Cloud have started a drive to raise funds for the earthquake victims in Japan.
We hope many of you will be involved in the movement.

Please click on the link below for further details.


rain-cloud.co.kr

Source: rain-cloud.co.kr
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: