Sunday, February 06, 2011

MBLAQ and Rain exchange New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere


Pop group MBLAQ and singer Rain exchanged New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere.(?)

On the 3rd, Rain gave a greeting to his senior MBLAQ for the New Year via Twitter, "Our blaqies (MBLAQ), Happy New Year! Have a great time every day~~ Well, you take it for granted that I should send my greetings to you before you, don't you? (You should have done before I greeted you.)"

In response to Rain, MBLAQ's GO posted his comments on his Twitter, "I already gave a greeting to you. Do you remember that? Happy New Year once again..Oh, and I found that you came first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year." adding "I only hope that you'll have a very nice time with your family, enjoying rice cake soup (Tteokguk) during the Lunar New Year's holidays ! hehe..Please accept my New Year's bow.."

Then, Rain finished each other's New Year's greeting relay by posting his comment which makes people laugh, "Is that the way you really feel about me? My heart- warming gift will be given to the one who can look at my face quickest among the five^^"

MBLAQ's Mir also gave a greeting to Rain who is his senior and teacher for the New Year, "Hyung! I already gave a greeting to you, too. There is a rumor that you've come first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year, hyung."

Source: TV Edaily
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: