Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Update Info] Rain at MCM store London

Rain will be making an exclusive personal appearance at the London MCM store to sign MCM Stark Backpacks purchased at the event.

Time: 14:00 - 15:00

RAIN will only be available for a very short time and so numbers will be very limited. Only one backpack per person.

No other items will be will be signed. You will not be able to reserve backpacks prior to the event. Security on the door will be strict. No cameras, phones or mobile devices will be allowed in the store.

I'm actually going crazy with all this inconsistent information about Rain's upcoming appearance.

So I can't take a picture or video or get an autograph of him!?

But my friend rang up MCM management and they said photos are allowed to be taken, etc!!!

The only thing I can get is an autograph as long as I BUY the MCM backpack- which costs like £600!? & NO WAY AM I DOING THAT!

1


*SIGH* I hope people are allowed to enter the store even though they do not intend on buying the backpack...

I want to at least see Rain's face! And AT LEAST have him say hello to me.

Not being able to have an autograph, photo, video taken with him is just too sad.

I mean, how often do you ever see a Korean celebrity sensation appearing in London?! The chances are so rare.

twit (1)


^ (Rain @ France- Source: http://twitpic.com/3riydr)

Apparently an official photographer who will send you a photo if you are one of the lucky few who will meet him...

Well, I don't intend on buying that backpack so my luck does not seem too great at the moment...

A fan managed to see Rain at a restaurant in COVENT GARDEN and got hold of his autograph:

3

Source: http://photonui.com/pz2

Seriously!? COVENT GARDEN?! That is so close to me! I wish I could bump into him on the street! Rain where are you!? We’re in the same city, within 3 MILES of each other!

WE'RE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR... TT__TT

Source: http://k-dar.tumblr.com/post/2910032828
Credit: ratoka's blog

No comments: