Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Rain in a restaurant in London. (January 22nd, 2011)


Haileylee84
으악 비다 가수비!!!
Wow, Bi! Singer Rain !!!

@shineki ㅋㅋㅋㅋ비밀이래요
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's confidential.

Haileylee84 아하하!!! 싸인 싸인 :) http://photonui.com/pz2
Ahaha!!! Sign Sign :)

@shineki ㅋㅋㅋ봤어요!!'
ㅋㅋㅋ Saw him!!

Haileylee84 오늘 런던에서 비 만났어용 ㅋ 아 광채!!!! 눈앞30센티
Saw Rain in London todayㅋ The luminous aura!!!! From a distance of 0.5 metre.

@Polaris_Love 네네네!!! 말하지 말랬는뎅 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I promised not to tell anyone my secret, though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@shineki 코벤트 가든요 :)
It was Covent Garden :)

@29rain 오늘 사인 감사해용!! 여기서 보다니 영광입니다;))))
Thank you for your autograph today !! I’m honored to see you here ;))))

Haileylee84 오늘, 호텔 레스토랑 갔다가 만난 비, 정지훈씨ㅠㅠ 아잠이안와!!이거모야!! Rain! he is so sweet :)
Met Rain, Mr.'Jung Ji Hoon', at a hotel of the UK today ㅠㅠ
Oh, I can’t fall asleep !! Oh, my god !! Rain! he is so sweet :)

Haileylee84 트위터의 힘이 놀랍군요~ 벌써 제 트윗이 다른곳으로 퍼져나가는 걸보니!! 괜시리 미안해지네^^;;
It is quite mind boggling to realize the fact that my post has already spread quickly via Twitter !! Part of me feels sorry for him ^^;;



Source : Haileylee84 @ twitter / Re-up by ratoka

English translation by rain bird

No comments: