Friday, January 14, 2011

Rain's post on Twitter

twitter40
twitter41
twitter42

@gori7911 아니거든요less than 5 seconds ago via 파랑새 in reply to gori7911
I'm not saying that less than 5 seconds ago via bluebird in reply to gori7911

나름 이거한지 1년이되어가는데 아무것도할줄모른다... ㅠ less than 20 seconds ago via 파랑새
Even though I've been in and out of Twitter in my own way for almost a year, there's nothing I can do right...ㅠ
less than 20 seconds ago via bluebird

이제 30이라 29rain. 에서 30rain 바꾸려하는데 어떻게하지는 모르겠어여 ㅠ 27 minutes ago via 파랑새
Right now, I'm 30. So I try to replace 29rain with 30rain, but I don't know how to do it. ㅠ 27 minutes ago via bluebird

여러분 오늘 우리블랙이들 stay 어떠셨어여??심한 모니터부탁드립니다 ... about 1 hour ago via 파랑새
Everyone, how was our MBLAQ's Stay performance today?? Please monitor them strictly.... about 1 hour ago via bluebird

Source: http://twitter.com/29rain
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com
Credit: ratoka@rain-cloud / AbsoluteMBLAQ@twitter

No comments: