Monday, January 03, 2011

Rain is very happy because he is in his 30s

Rain (1)

Singer Rain who has turned thirty in 2011, is very happy, "It's really nice because now here I'm in my 30s."

Rain met with reporters after his '2010 Adieu With Rain' concert in Janshil Gymnasium on the night of last 31st and said to them, "I've always dreamed of being in my 30s". I'm very happy because I think that I've come to turn thirty."

Continuing, "In fact, there were too many things happening in my 20s. So I've been waiting for this day when I turn thirty because I think I could be back to normal by then. I think I can forget about all the complications of life and be free from anxiety even in a brief space of time although I am worn out while I enter the army, so I'm really looking forward to it." and "I would probably still be busy even in my 30s, but I think I can find peace of mind and allow my mind to take a break during my military life."

Adding, he gave a hint, "I plan to continue to work as a singer and actor in 2011. My new album will be released in around about April, it would be a shocking retro style."

Source: Osen
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: