Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[FanAcct] I Met Rain (Bi) in London Today

That's right~ Rain as in RAINISM Rain! He was at a store opening in London called MCM. Now, I've never been a huge fan of Rain or take much notice but an idol is still an idol, right? So of course I took the opportunity to go and see him with a bunch of friends. There's wasn't that many people there but I guess that's a good thing.. But I hope he did realise that he is loved in the UK too XD

There are fancams and pictures popping up everywhere~ they're all amazing and I got my own footage of him too~ I got to touch him LOL and my instant reaction was to just shout "OPPA!" LOOL which I can hear in many fancams OTL. Many of my friends were able to get an autograph off him when he was leaving the store which was amazing (and you'll see it in my fancam when I upload it) because initially only people who bought merchandise from the store were able to talk, hug and receive an autograph and professional picture with him one-to-one.

He is such a kind idol! And seriously SO good looking in real life!! I feel bad saying it but I never acknowledged just HOW good looking AND TALL he was until today! This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m so glad I was able to see him XD

MORE KOREAN IDOLS TO VISIT THE UK 제발~!! ㅋㅋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4rEE4_FUh4

Source: nchxseob.tumblr.com
Credit: Annie Ha / NCHx3seob@twitter / AnnhiSeobie@youtube.com

No comments: