Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rain to Enter Army Next Yr, 'Time of Self-Reflection'

Singer and actor Rain says he will begin his military service next year. Rain was the guest of the "guerilla date" corner with celebrities on KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly" Saturday.

KBS

Rain said he will enter the Army in the latter part of next year, saying, "The military service period will be a time of rest to me. I don't feel pressured. Rather, I believe it will serve me well. It will be a time to reflect on myself. My singing and dancing skills will decrease I suppose. I'll work harder to make it up when I finish the service."

Rain is known to be an extremely hardworking musician and actor.

In this guerrilla date, Rain met with fans in Seoul's Hongik University area and gave them concert tickets as a Christmas gift.

Writer: TV Report
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned.
Source: KBS Gobal

No comments: