Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[HQ]"The Fugitive Plan B" [Episode 5 Preview]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6MtFVKTyo

0:29~0:30
Ji Woo(Rain): The destination of our trip is Beijing because I want to eat Beijing Duck.

0:32
Mijin (Yun Son Ha): Women should be used to bait the hook, and pull off your car in front of Beijing Duck restaurant.

0:35~37
Nacamura Howang & Jang Si Boo: We've properly laid a trap for (Ji Woo)

0:40~0:41
Ji Woo: Seeing that my partners call me out on my arrival in Beijing, they tend to be rash at times.

0:42~58
Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin): One reason why I've become a police officer is because the police looks great. But, none of it is very exciting recently. It is impossible for us to always pursue 'Ji Woo' in a situation where we aren't even fan club members.

0:59:
Do Soo: I don't have enough confidence to combine work with love.

1:03
Yun Jin Seo: who says love is hard work?

1:3~1:10
Jinny (Lee Na Young): How strange! It is absurd of me to work together with another, not being with you (Kai -Daniel Henny)) who are the only person I can depend on.

1:12~1:15
Jinny: Never have your lips on my lips, in any circumstances!

Ji Woo: How about artificial respiration?

Jinny: Never!

1:20
Lee Jung Jin: Nobody could say it is a love.

Yun Jin Seo: If not?

1:23
Ji Woo: It is the plastic surgery.

1:25~27
Ji Woo: It is a bugging device, not a surveillance camera.

1:32
Jinny: I don't want you here!

1:32~34
Ji Woo: Can you get to the lobby by yourself without your boy friend?

0:35
Jinny: What's the matter with you?

0:36
Ji Woo: At times like this, I have a distrust of anybody. Somebody often betrays his friend for his own hand.

Jinny: Like Kevin who is your friend?

Video credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6MtFVKTyo
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: