Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rain states his feelings before his Zepp Tour, "I feel as if I go meet my friends."

rainlovetour (8)

Actor and singer Rain stated his feelings before his 'Rain Loves Zepp Tour' in Japan.

In a press conference at Tokyo's The Prince Park Tower Hotel on the 21st, he said, "So far, my fans have traveled long distances to see me. But by comparison, this time I intend to go to meet them in person as if I meet my friends."

This tour which will be presented for the first time at live concert venues for him, will go in 6 cities such as Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Sendai, and Sapporo, starting with Tokyo on the 22nd and 23rd.

After his Zepp Tour, there'll be a big concert in Saitama Super Arena on July 17th and 18th.

Rain said about this, "Zepp Tour is to be a friendly date in order to get closer to my fans, while my concert in Saitama Super Arena will be more active and splendid than the former."

The Japan version of his special album 'Back To The Basic' which can be characterized as the product of his 8years' work, will be sold on the 23rd.

Source: Yonhap News
Picture: news.naver.com
Brief translation by: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: