Friday, June 04, 2010

Rain during an interview with YTN news before leaving for LA for MTV Movie Awards

Watch the clip here.

00:36~00:52
I'm in a great mood.

I've always dreamed of attending such an awards ceremony since I started acting and singing, so I think I can enjoy my trip.

01:07~01:19
I'm very glad that I've been selected as one of five finalists for a MTV Movie Award.

With or without the award, I'm thinking of enjoying the ceremony.

01:36~01:49
I've heard there could be a run-off election by members of the selected committee.

If they give me a high mark, I'll win the award.

02:05~02:14

I don't know if I can win the award, but If I can do it, I'd like to say thank the people I received material and moral support from.

Source: http://ystar.cu-media.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=41305
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com


=====================================================================================

Mnet News



00:11~00:26
I'm in a great mood.

I've always dreamed of attending such an awards ceremony since I started acting and singing, so I think I can enjoy my trip.

00:27~00:33
With or without the award, I'm thinking of enjoying the ceremony.

00:34~
It seems to be possible for me to attend such a prestigious awards ceremony because you have shown increasing interest in me. Let me try to be sure to win the award and to show it to you.

Thank you very much, and I'll have an enjoyable time.

Thank you again.

Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: