Friday, April 02, 2010

Rain confesses, "There are 4 girl friends who dated me so far, I always wanted to date with marriage in mind."

During the pre-recording for talk show 'Seung Seung Jang Goo' (Keeping on rolling) which was progressed in KBS open hall in Yoido on April 1st, singer Rain who is about to make a comeback with his new album confessed.

"There are 4 girl friends who dated me so far. I wanted to date with marriage in mind whenever I did. My first love was in high school. After that, I was formally introduced to a woman who is a model before my debut, that was my first and last year."

"After my debut, I dated 2 more girl friends. I was thrilled and derived pleasure from the process of working with the woman whom I had loved long before my debut."

When questioned, "Who is the woman you loved?", Rain answered, "I can't disclose who she is, but I'll answer your question if I'll appear in this program again."

"When I was working as a singer with my song 'The Way To Avoid The Sun', I was asked out on dates from a lot of female stars, but I didn't know what they meant - They said, "Why don't we have dinner together sometime?"

Now that I think of it, they nerved themselves to ask me out."

About the most thrilled date, he said, "I vividly remember the day we first met, on that day I carried her on my back. I guessed I would rather walk, taking hold of her hand in front of a number of people, if I did so, they never recognized us."

Rain also advised idol group 2PM's member 'Woo Young' who appeared in the program as a guest, "I think you are needed to recognize that there are always those who will be potential mates just around us."

Source: Daily Sports
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: