Singer Rain has a close attachment to his dancing team. During the Dec 22nd broadcast of MBC’s program "Come and Play", Rain said, "Recently I’ve been getting angry over the things that I eat, even members of my dancing team are calling me childish."
Rain said, "Lately the brothers from the dance team have been having many of their own fans, they seem to look more like entertainers than me." Moreover, "when we choreograph a dance, parts where I stand behind and the brothers in front have increased."
Rain also talked about something amusing relating to the dance for "Rainism". He said, "In actuality there was originally no parts of me dancing up front in the dance choreography for 'Rainism'." "I just did an impromptu dance up front during broadcasts." This made everybody burst into a loud laughter. But through this program Rain also expressed his deep sentimental attachment towards his dancing team and company staff.
The special Christmas edition of "Come and Play" that was broadcast at 11:15 pm on Dec 22nd starred Rain, Shin Seung-hun and Son Dam-bi.
Source: MyDaily
Credit: azafighting@RainHK
Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Singer Rain Has A Close Attachment To His Dancing Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment