Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rain, as a designer, a model, and a singer, wore more than 2 hats

Rain hold '2009' S/S launching show & concert, Six to Five's launching show&performance, in Keongkido Ilsan Kintex Hall on the afternoon of the 23th.
'Six to Five' is the brand by subsidiary company under his agency.

This day, Rain gave a mini concert, radiating his attraction as a fashion model and a singer.
All the models coming on stage during the finale, Rain appeared as a designer and pulled down the house. After this, he was greeted with loud applause as a splendidly performing singer.

Rain :
Making a brand named 'Six to Five', I became to think, "I'll make clothes I like, though I'm not well dressed up."
I heartly thank you for coming and I wish you a great time.
Let me sing my next song.

Source: Mydaily
Translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: