Friday, December 26, 2008

MBC FM4U 'Hope Songs at Noon'


Q: How did you spend your Christmas?

Rain: A meeting was scheduled yesterday morning, after this, I took lunch with my acquaintances at 1pm, and one of my background dancers whose birthday was yesterday so I had a dinner with them.

Q: What is your final target?

Rain: I wish I would really position as a singer, producer, actor, and designer. Especially, I hope that my movie, Ninja Assassin, and my album to be released in the USA later do very well at the Box Office or Billboard chart.

Q: Tell me how to regain the self-confidence which was losed.

Rain: That's just "Love myself", "Have a dignity of myself". I think that is the most important key to success.

Q: And tell me how to diet yourself.

Rain: I've found a way to make it easier for anyone that dividing 2 meals a day into 5, eating little by little and frequently, and one time a day, walking for a half an hour.

Q: What's your new year's wish?

Rain: I wish all of you would live happily in 2009 and always be healthy.

=====================================================================================


Source:benamoo
Credit:hongtha@rain-cloud & baidu_rain-china bar
Translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: