Monday, August 25, 2008

Rain's Exclusive Interview with QQ.com

entqq (10)


Korean superstar Rain became a guest of QQ.com yesterday (August 24th), besides coming to the Olympic closing ceremony, Rain also shared his keep fit method with us. When talked about the performance at the closing ceremony, Rain said, "I'm able to come to China and perform at the Olympic closing ceremony I felt very excited."

Sing live in Chinese, accepted challenge

Kelly Chen, Wang Lee hom and Rain duet song "Beijing Beijing I love Beijing" opened up the carnival performance. Recalled that scene, Rain still felt very excited, he said, "I'm able to come to China and perform at the Olympic closing ceremony I felt very excited. Actually I had always practiced Chinese before, singing live in Chinese to me is a big challenge." Rain disclosed, his album will be release on October, there will be Chinese song.

New movie acted as a Ninja, dream to act in comedy

Rain already shoot two Hollywood movies. "Speed Racer" just shown in theaters in China, next movie "Ninja Assassin" will be shown next year. Rain said, "My new movie called "Ninja Assassin" is done shooting, my performance is getting better, I hope to receive good results."

What is the biggest challenge when shooting movies oversea? Is it acting?
"Shooting movies oversea had lots of pain, compared to acting, the bigger challenge was no time to sleep."

What are other roles you would like to try out?
"Actually I like to act more in comedy films, the very happy kind."

Likes Ping Pong, admired Ma Lin

Rain with perfect body, when asked how did he maintain his good body. Rain said, "eat more and do more exercise, eat well and then keep doing exercise." What sports does he pay attention to in the Olympic, Rain said he likes Ping Pong, "I think Ping Pong is not bad, China's three contestants included the top three men contestants, I specially admired Ma Lin, I think his Ping Pong skills is excellent."

Rain expressed, he really enjoy playing Ping Pong and he played well. He joked, "I think I can play Ping Pong very well, but people around me said I'm not good."

Official QQ Rain's webpage will open soon, Rain sent wishes

When talked about the official Rain's China webpage by QQ, he expressed happiness. He promised when he has free time he will learn better Chinese so he can interact with Chinese fans. Rain said, "while I was shooting movies oversea, I learn some English, now I still has to learn some Chinese, maybe I don't have a lot of time but when I am free I will definitely learn Chinese."

Regarding to the official webpage opening, Rain sent his wishes, "I'm very happy to cooperate with QQ.com, I hope everyone go to QQ.com and pay attention to my latest activities."

Source: QQ Entertainment
English Translation & video clip credit FollowRain@Rain-America.com

No comments: