Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fan Account - Saw Rain

Today in Apgujeong, when I went to the movie and waited for my girlfriend at the coffee bean cafe, I saw a group of muscular guys with hats and short sleeve t-shirts.
I thought on my mind "where these gang came from..."
Then the last person came worn black non-sleeve t-shirt and lowered his black hat
(this is Rain..)

The group of guys with Rain seemed like back dancers.
No one at the cafe recognized it was Rain because people didn't pay attention to this group of guys. Only Rain and I looked at each other for 2 times.
If I was still young maybe I would ask for his autograph. Rain looked similar on TV.
Heard he trained with muscles for Ninja Assassin, felt his body was very good, there was no fat, and he looked younger than on TV.

Source: Benamoo
English Translation Credit: FollowRain@Rain-America.com

No comments: