Thursday, June 22, 2006

Havn't been blogging awhile because nothing much happened but feel the urge to blog about my new found idol 비 aka Rain. =) Although Rain is not that good-looking but feel that he has that special x-factor that will make you fall in 'love' with him. Heehee...
Bought his latest album 'Free Way' & 'It's Raining'. Although I don't understand korean langague but I enjoyed listening to all the songs he sang in his 'It's Raining' album. Also bought 'Rain's First Live Concert Rainy Day' DVD & after watching found that some of his songs in his 1st & 2nd albums are super cool & nice.
Bascially, these few days I had been searching high & low for his 1st & 2nd ablum 'Bad Guy' & 'How to avoid the sun' but just can't find them around my office area... I am super disappointed... Can anyone let me know where to get his 1st & 2nd album?

No comments: