Monday, April 13, 2009

Mnet Japan Rainy Day 20

Part 1



Part 2


-Rain in Australia-

Rain is taking a walking in the street, getting pleasure from Australia before shooting.
He is taking his rest not to be interrupted from anybody for a long time.

Rain: Here is Sydney where Opera House is located in.

A warm sunlight, lively breeze, and Rain.
It is like Gravia picture (Gravia is the compound word of gravure and idol)

Rain: Australia was my first music video shooting spot.
Now that I've visited here once again, I feel emotionally different. I feel so good.


This is not the shooting scene. Rain is only taking his rest.

Rain: This commercial film is the contents of that I participate in a ceremony of awarding prizes and take a prize on the assumption that I may go down a bomb in America. I wish everything goes on well like that.

Rain found Rainy day team's camera and seemed to like to play with us.

Video Credit: happyyouyou@youtube.com
Source: benamoo
Brief translation credit: rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: