Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rain @ ehot Entertainment News - The Best Concert in Thailand


0:50~1:02
Rain: For the past four years, I've been doing so many things as a singer and actor, releasing my albums, acting in hollywood, shooting a drama, etc.

1:10~1:13
Rain: It will be an eo-friendly and more upgraded concert, compared to what it used to be.

1:39~1:55
Rain: I've started my concert after a preparation period of about a six-month.
There'll be a special laser show during this concert, and this was especially a time consuming job.

2:12~2:34
Rain: Global warming has caused changes in climate worldwide.
In fact, there are many things you can do to preserve the environment.
Even planting and looking after a tree can be an effective way of protect the environment.

2:43~3:03
Rain: My new album will probably be released in September or October of this year. I've currently been filming a movie, and there are lots of surprises in store for my fans looking forward to me working as a singer and actor.



Video credit ehotnews@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: