Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[YTN] Rain @ TIME100 Party in New York


Singer Rain picked as one of the US's newsweekly TIME's top 100 most influential people in the world, attended its gala party in New York. He showed off his unchanged popularity even in USA.

[Report]

The world's 100 celebrities included in Time 100 final list were gathered in front of Time Warner building in New York.

When singer Rain appeared with a tuxedo on, female fans greeted him with acclamations.

The saturation coverage of him became too much to walk on the red carpet.

(0:43~49)

Rain stated his feelings about having been picked as one of Time 100 final list, "It's good of you to invite me, and I think it's a great honor for me to be here today."

Rain who has become the first Asian to be twice selected as one of the world's most influential people by Time, received a hearty welcome by his fans even here.

Among female fans sending their great cheers to him, a mother and her daughter who arrived at the spot after driving for three hours were so excited.

[Interview with 'Tara Cornille' from State of Connecticut]

"I first heard about him from my mom, I watched his movie Ninja Assasin, I really liked that movie too and I start listening to his music and stuff and I really got into him. He's awesome." (the part edited by scorpiola)

Singer Rain's fans who came to congratulate him on being as one of Time 100 final list, hoped that he would firmly consolidate his position as a global star through this event.

Source: YTN
Video credit: scorpiola@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: