Sunday, April 17, 2011

[Rainy Day Season 3 Ep 3] Rain rehearsing for his Adieu Concert


Rain story #3

0:52
Rain: You're going too fast!

0:53
Dancer: We'll perform to the music when you play accompaniments for us without watching us.

4:50~5:32
Rain: 2 beats should be added to this part "I wish you would find it's hard to be with him" of 'Only You' song.

5:41~5:45
Rain: 'I Love You Again' will begin soon after 'Only You' ends.

9:37~10:16
Director: At the end of this song, I think the rhythms are a little fast.

Rain: Are you saying to me?

Director: No. I mean, for the band to do so.

Rain: I think they're doing just fine.
I'm sorry to bother you, but would you try to make the first part's volume of 'Only You' song be louder?
The volume is still low, but I have no idea why.
That's because the mixing is being processed ?
Please try going by an ensemble.

10:42
Rain: Why that should be....

10:45~10:47
Rain: Then, the video image will be on the screen.
Let's take a five-minute break.

Source: happyyyrain(torrent)
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: