Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rain @ Mentholatum press conference on April 12, 2010



2:00~2:14
Now I'm in the midst of a concert tour, and I've already performed in Beijing.
At the concert, the audience response was very positive.
I'd like to thank all those who came to see my concert.

2:20~2:39
My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

2:52~3:01
I'm now planning to hold my concert in many other countries as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan. Please request the concert (?)



0:08~0:14
I've been filming a movie about fighter planes.
I think this movie will open simultaneously all over the world.

0:22
I hope you'll love it.

0:31~
Now I'm in the midst of a concert tour, and I've already performed in Beijing.

↓duplication


Source: smart编辑@youku / 杨阳抽抽王@youku
Credit: ratoka00@youtube.com
Translations by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: