Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

[DragonTV]

0:23~0:41
My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

0:52~1:03
My twenties seemed to be days of hard work, but I'd like to have dedication to my work in my thirties, relaxing a little more.

1:16~1:20
Judging from my experience (in drama The Fugitive Plan B), it would be better to be caught, because it's not easy to be on the run from the police.

1:21~1:31
I have no girlfriend yet.
I'm trying to find a nice girl, but I haven't yet met Miss Right.

1:42~
My compulsory two-year military service is not a problem for me.
I think the term will be a good chance to refresh myself.

Source: letv.com
Video credit: scorpiolabibi@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com


=====================================================================================

[Sohu] Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

0:50~1:13
Such a concept for the commercial has been decided, not because I'm aware of my fans, but because it is in accordance with the concept of the brand. So I've readily accepted their proposal.

1:54~2:13
My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

2:26~2:34
I'm now planning to hold my concert in many other countries as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Source: Sohu
Video credit: scorpiolabibi@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: