Friday, April 29, 2011

Rain is mentioned in an interview with 'Chung Myung-whun' who is one of the most famous conductors in the world

** 'Chung Myung-whun' from South Korea is one of the most famous conductors in the world.
-Rain part-
Q: Do you happen to know Korea's trot music and famous singer?
(In this part, the reporter asked him if he knew the most famous singer in Korea, introducing *** called as a national singer)


A: 'Chung Myung-whun' said,

I'm computer-illiterate. I don't even want to do it.
I'm not interested in how the world works.
I read only one English newspaper every day, I like to read the sports and comics.
My day-to-day life is very simple, so my music, family, and my children, have only been a huge part of my life for over 30 years. That's it.
What is the trot? I don't know the famous 'national singer' at all.
However, I know singer Rain.
His relentless practice and persistence is somewhere to the right of classic music.
Becoming the best of all does not happen just by itself.

Source: Daily Economy
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: