Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain attends the "Time 100" gala

'World star' Rain recently headed off to the States to attend the "Time 100" gala on April 26th for the second time in five years.

Rain updated his fans on the event by tweeting, "Coming back again after five years... I can't describe the feeling in words!"

He continued, "At first, I thought it'd be the first and last time that I'd ever stand here, but I'm here again! Would I be able to come back in a few years from now? Anyway, thank you so much everyone. I'm heading back to our studio right now."

On the 27th, he tweeted again, "The fact that he knows me and that he even ate with me... He's someone I respected so much when I was younger, he's the best. I'm seriously at a loss for words. Everyone, it's Sting. OMG!"
Source: Star News via Nate
Credit: Allkpop

No comments: