Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rain offers words of consolation for the earthquake victims in Japan

Singer Rain brought cheer to Japanese people suffering from a heavy earthquake.

Rain said some words of consolation on his official website last 14th, entitled "Hi, everyone. This is Rain."

In the writing, he offers words of consolation for them, "First of all, I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences and consolation for all the people in Japan." and "I know that they're having a very hard time due to such a tremendous natural disaster."

Continuing, he encouraged them by saying, "I feel as if it could happen to me and my heart bleeds a lot more for them, especially as I've often visited that country." and "I am sure that if we combine our strength, these difficulties could be overcome."

He brought cheer to me again, "I hope all of Japanese Cloud fans are all right, and I'd like to offer words of consolation again."

Source: Star News
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: