Monday, March 07, 2011

Rain being interviewed with MBC Section TV The 2nd Seoul Culture & Art Awards



-Rain part-

~0:17
It was Rain who was most loudly cheered by the crowd.

They really admired even his sexy back.

He did do something that feels worth waiting for.

0:18~0:26
Rain who is now active in the international arena over Asia.

Rain: I wonder how I dare to deserve this award. I'd like to thank you all for this wonderful award. Dare I say, I'll continue to do it to the best of my ability as a singer and actor to do such a great work that would fit with the image of the name of the award. Thank you.

1:03~1:07
Rain: Just to be with them here, is too great an honor for me.

1:09~1:18
Rain: The title of the movie has yet to be decided. The choice lies between 'Living in the Sky' or 'Red Muffler'.
I play a fighter pilot in this movie.

1:20~1:34
Q: Which actress do you work with in the movie?

Rain: It's actress Shin Se Kyung.

Q: How do you like her?

Rain: Good! How could anybody dislike such a beautiful actress?

1:54~2:05
(Actor 'Lee Beom Soo's wife is an expectant mother)

Rain: Hope she'll give birth to a daughter and no question asked.

[The old clip] Rain: Sons are utterly useless.

If I'm married and has a daughter, I want to drive her to preschool every morning.
That way, I would be a very happy and fulfilled father. I'd like to live in a houseful of daughters.

2:06~2:14
That's why he was only interested in the little girl, not the little boy, and he was carrying only the girl.
He proved himself to have weakness for daughters.

2:17~2:24
Rain: As a Korean man, I'm planning to join the military late this year. I'll be back after the successful military service.

Source: DC
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: