Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[Fancam-Full] Rain @ JVJQ Press Conference in Beijing

Part 1



6:07~6:17
Thank you so much.
Thank you for sending your donations to charity on behalf of me, and with pleasure, I'll ride the bike you've given to me.



Part 3



1:29~1:57
This brand has been recommended to me by my female fans, and by someone on behalf of them, so I've become an advertising character for this female cosmetics brand by doing that.. It is a pleasure and honor for me to do so here.

2:47
Thank you.

4:05~4:20
Of course I consider skin care. I also tend to take care of my skin.
I think everyone wants to take care of his or her skin as a matter of course.

6:19~6:39
I'd like to steadily work in hollywood including China if there is a chance.

7:27~
All of my Chinese fans, I love you.

7:50
I intend to continue to study Chinese. I promise you.

Part 4


0:46~1:01
There's far more to see than in the past, and there'll also be a special effect and a laser show in the concert.

2:05~2:19
There are many things that will surprise you a lot in the concert. I invite you to visit the concert and to see for yourself what makes each one so extraordinary.

3:30~3:44
After my Bejing concert, the next concert will probably be held in Singapore or Thailand.

4:03~05
It'll go ahead even in Hong Kong and Macao.

4:57~
I love you.
Thank you for coming here, I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude for many of your agreeing to my concert in Beijing, and I am deeply honored to be here.

Source: kicoss@youku
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: