Thursday, March 24, 2011

[BTV News] Rain at The Best' Press Con in Thailand

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO

-posted by March 22nd, 2011-
-Rain interview part-

3:33~3:49
The reason I've come to visit Thailand which is one of my favorite places, where my fans used to welcome me wamrly when I came, is to give them a new and greater performance.

4:13~4:25
There are two concepts in my concert.
It'll be an eco-friendly concert, and there'll be a laser show.

4:39~5:03
Until recently, I did my 5th album and filmed a drama, 'The Fugitive Plan B'.
Now I've been filming a movie about fighter pilots, and I think moviegoers can expect to see the movie soon.

5:10~5:30
I'll hold a concert at Bangkok's Impact Arena that was often used for the place of my performance.
This show will be more peculiar than in the past, and you can see more upgraded Rain in every respect.

5:43~6:07
My Thai fan club members have supported me a lot since I was rookie of the year.
I always feel so grateful towards them because they've liked my movie, drama, and album very much.
I'd like to give thanks to all of my fans in Thailand for their support through this concert.

6:17
I've offered words of consolation to Japanese earthquake victims, and Korean people have started a drive to raise funds for the earthquake victims.

6:28~
I'll show you the best performance you've ever seen on stage.

Video Credit: MrPattayanews@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: