Thursday, January 06, 2011

What Rain said after he bowed to fans at the very end in the 2nd concert

- During his 2010 with Rain' on December 31st, 2010 -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK


3:41~3:53
Actually, I think today is the best day of my life.

3:57~4:12
First of all... all I have done is work, but this year has probably made me realize the things I didn't know about the real world.

4:13~4:21
Particularly, 'In Soony', my big senior, has graced the occasion with her presence today.

4:24~4:42
Thank 'In Soony', a much loved and highly respected singer, so much for taking time out of her busy schedule to attend my show, in particular on the last day of the year 2010.

4:57
And..many of you here today..

5:05
I love you!

Source: gall.dcinside.com
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: