Saturday, January 01, 2011

Rain's talking during his 'Adieu 2010 with Rain' on December 31st, 2010


~0:13
I don't know whether to continue to give this performance or not (because you don’t seem impressed)
Do you want to return your tickets? (Audience : No !)

0:38~1:02
Today is the last of the year 2010.
Since many of you have attended this concert, I think I'm so happy.
It is definitely a meaningful concert to me.

1:05~1:19
This brings me to the end of my concert tour launched in 2007.
I can't foretell what lies ahead, but anyway it's possible for me to have this concert because of you, so I can have more fun.

1:21~1:40
The performance will go for about 2 hours. No, it'll go for about an hour and a half because I've already performed 3 songs.
Listen to me, all of you! the second part of this show is also scheduled for tonight.

1:44~1:56
So please buy the ticket for its second part !
Ah, I've completely forgot that all the tickets have been sold!
If that is really the case, there is nothing we can do.
Nevertheless, if you just want to see its second part, I'm even ready to perform an encore.

2:01~
In spite of that, will you buy the tickets?
But I'm not in a position to force you to buy the tickets.
The last straw breaks the camel's back, so I think that's enough for today.
Anyway, will you spend time with me?


(Rain is reading a letter from a man who wants couple counseling)

"We've become lovers after being friends. My girl friend always consulted my pocketbook, especially considering the poor shape I was in when I was in the army, so I was thankful for her careful attention.
Although our love grows deeper as time passes, there is a stop on our love.
I appear brusque and uncaring that she has trouble understanding my true intentions, so I've never declared my love by gathering heart or I've never had any wonderful event for her."


I seemed to sing this song frequently in 2010


The audiences sitting on the third floor ! Aren't you going to rise to your feet?
It is no fun performing by myself, so let's dance together!
I'll teach you how to dance.
This is a very simple choreography.
Hold your hands up!

Extend your right hand!
Left hand!
Right hand twice!
Extend your each hand in a row!
Once again.


~0:25
Do you think I look like her elder brother?

Are you 18 years old?
Never! (when she made a gesture at him.)
Are you studying hard?
Will you do well in school?
I'll buy you a meal when you are at the top of the whole school.
Really? Are you sure you'll be a top student ?
You need to study hard, but that isn't the end. (Everybody laughed)

0:28~0:40
Pooh! I placed first at the arithmetic competition with honors when I was in fifth grade.

0:44~0:48
Does my hair look okay?
I think I have such neat hair style.

0:49~0:59
I know! I know what you're talking about! (When Rain heard the girl saying 'Your hair style is very nice!')
Please cool down!
Don't make me angry.
It is not I but you who are just the person who is a holy terror when she (or he) is angry.

1:01~1:13
I know! I have to sing a song for you.
Well, what's your name?
Hyemi?
Let me sing a song for Hyemi.

1:19~
I know! (when she touched Rain on the shoulder)
In a situation where it is the emotional zenith of the concert night, why do you keep picking on every word I say? (Everybody is keeping laughing)

Source: DC
Video credit: ratoka@youtube.com
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: