Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Rain inviting a female fan onstage to sing 'My Woman' for her at his 'Adieu 2010 with Rain' on December 31st, 2010

- In the second part of the show -

Part 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE


~0:16
Rain: Love? I'll buy it. Hahahaha..

0:21
Rain: Are you saying to me, "How much do you want to for it?"

0:29
Rain: Pooh! I'm a cheap guy! I'm a very cheap one!

~034
Rain: I love to hear this word, "Eat!"
I'm easily tempted when so spoken.

0:38~0:50
Rain: Well, I'd like to date a woman as I've fixed up a woman with her boy friend a little while ago.

0:52~0:58
Rain: I should have a girl friend, too.

1:01~1:12
Rain: Who shall I choose? Hahahaha..Hahahaha..
I'll decide after seeing her for myself.

1:18~1:26
Rain: I chose a Korean fan in the first part of the show, but I'll do a foreign fan this time.

1:38~1:40
Rain: I know what you mean. Anyway, why are you so angry? (to a Korean girl)

1:46
Rain: Do you want to get up on stage?

1:48
Rain: Would you mind if I choose her?

1:55
Rain: She is crying!

2:00
Rain: Sorry, they tell me not to choose her.

2:07
Rain: (But Rain is pointing to her again)

2:11
Rain: I've got a soft heart and can't say no.

2:44~3:00
Rain: She is getting up on stage. Sit down here. Do you love me that much?
Look on me. Please don't be angry with me.

3:02
Rain: Look on me!

3:07~3:11
Rain: (Rain is reading a letter which says "I write with total sincerity" from her)
I'll make sure there is sincerity in what she says.

3:13~15
Rain: Please don't cry! It's too bad I have to see you crying.

3:17
Rain: I am older than you, right?

3:24~3:28
Rain: I am older than you, right? How old are you? 18? Good!
Fighting!

3:30
Rain: Are you studying hard?

3:31
Girl: I love you Oppa (Rain)!

3:33
Rain: Will you do well in school?

3:36~38
Rain: I'll buy you a meal when you are at the top of the whole school.

3:42
Rain: Really?

3:47~
Rain: You need to study hard, but that isn't the end.

3:51~3:55
Rain: Pooh! I ever placed first at the arithmetic competition when I was in fifth grade.

4:01~02
Rain: Grade? I'll buy it with money. (Everybody is laughing)

4:06~4:11
Rain: Does my hair look okay? I think it's very nice.
(Just then, she shouts, "Oppa, your hair style is very nice!")

4:12~4:21
Rain: I know exactly how you feel! I know! I know! I know!
Please cool down! I'm scary when I'm angry. No, I mean..you're scary.

4:23
Rain: I know! Now I should sing a song for you! (When she says, "I love you Oppa!)

4:28~4:39
Rain: Now I'm trying to sing a song for this lady.
What's your name?
Hyemi?
Let me sing a song for Hyemi.

4:40
Girl: Oppa, I love you!

4:41~4:50
Rain: I know!
How can you say such a thing again and again when I'm making an effort to compose myself to sing?
(Rain brings his shirt to hide her legs. - She is wearing a brief skirt)

Part 2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S


:40
Rain: Look on me!

2:21
Rain: I understand how you feel.

2:27
Rain: You've had your hair washed today? (Revised)
(Girl says, "Yes, I have") (Everybody is laughing)

2:30
Rain: I see.

2:39
Rain: Promise me that you'll study hard.

2:41
Rain: Will you make a promise with me?

2:44
Rain: Just be honest with me. What is your ranking in your class?

2:45
Girl: (I'm fifth in my school)

2:49~2:55
Rain: (As if he is at a loss for words)
Really? (When she said, "I'll show my report card to you")
Show it to me!

2:58
Rain: You should study hard. You know what I'm saying?
If my album is released, will you buy it or not? (She says, "I'll buy it")
If my movie begins screening, will you watch it or not? (She says, "I'll watch it")
If my drama airs, will you watch it or not? (She says, "I'll watch it")
If I'm married to a woman, will you attend the wedding or not? (She says, "Never!")

(His face wears a look as if it is simply too ridiculous for words)
If I'm married to a woman, will you attend the wedding or not? (She says, "Never!")

3:23~
Rain: Why not? You know you could never be responsible for me!
(She says, "I'll be responsible for you!)

3:29~3:31
Rain: No thank you. You are too young.

3:40
Rain: Hope you'll study hard. Happy New Year.

3:44
Rain: Don't push me.

3:49
Rain: Bye!

3:50~
Rain: Do you love me or not?

Girl: I love you.

Rain: I love you, too.

Source: DC
Video credit: raintic@youtube.com
English translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

No comments: